Hometown: Houston, Texas
Residence: Rockville, Md.
Birth Date/Place: Jan. 21, 1982/Boulder, Colo.
Club: Hill's Gymnastics
Coaches: Kelli Hill, Jen Bundy
Began Gymnastics: 1987
Favorite Event: All
- 2000 Spieth Sogipa, Porto Alegre, BRA.: 1st-Team; 3rd-AA
- 1998 International 3-on-3 Championships, Fort Worth, Texas; 4th-Team (with Blaine Wilson and Natalie Lacuesta)
- 1998 Visa American Cup, Fort Worth, Texas; 8th-AA (prelims), 7th-V, 8th-UB, 11th-BB, 15th-FX
- 1997 Canberra Cup, Canberra, AUS; 4th-AA, 1st-V, 5th-BB, 1st-UB, 4th-FX (jr. div.)
- 1997 Foxsport Challenge, Sydney, AUS; 1st-Team; 3rd-AA, 5th-V, 5th-UB, 7th-BB, 4th-FX
- 1997 International Team Championships (USA, CHN, ROM), Cincinnati, Ohio; 1st-Team
- 1997 Visa American Cup, Fort Worth, Texas; 6th-AA (prelims.)
- 1996 Jr. Pan American Championships, Guatemala City, GUA; 2nd-team, 1st-AA & V & BB, 2nd-UB, 4th-FX
- 2000 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, St. Louis; 13-AA
- 2000 American Classic/Challenge, Reno, Nev.; 11th-AA
- 1999 World Team Trials, Kansas City, Mo.
- 1999 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Sacramento, Calif.
- 1999 U.S. Classic, Rochester, NY
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 5th-AA, 8th-V, 5th-UB, 20th-BB, 1st-FX
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 1st-AA
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 4th-AA (junior division)
- 1996 U.S. Classic, Colorado Springs, Colo.; T3rd-AA, 6th-V, T3rd-BB, T9th-FX (junior division)
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 24th-AA (junior division)
- 1995 U.S. Classic, Birmingham, Ala.; 19th-AA (junior division)