1997 World Championships Team
Hometown: Germantown, Md.
Residence: Germantown, Md.
Birth Date/Place: May 21, 1977/Somerville, N.J.
Club: Rhythmflex Gymnastics
Coach: Catherine Yakhimovich, Marina Goncharuk
School: Montgomery College
Favorite Subject: Sports Medicine
Began Rhythmic Gymnastics: 1988
Albe was a member of the 1991 Pan American Games Group and the 1992 World Championships Group. Her grandfather played professional baseball and her mother is a former gymnast.
- 1998 World Championships, Seville, ESP; 16th-AA group
- 1997 International 3-on-3 Gymnastics Championships, Fort Worth, Texas; 4th-Team (Chainey Umphrey, Amy Chow)
- 1996 African Championships, Walvis Bay, NAM; 1st-AA
- 1992 World Championships, Brussels, BEL; 16th-AA group
- 1992 Four Continents Championships, Beijing, CHN; 4th-AA group
- 1991 Pan American Games, Havana, CUB; 4th-AA group
- 1990 Tour of Venissieux; 9th-AA, 2nd-Ball
- 1990 Int'l RSG Tournament, Venissieux, FRA; 9th-AA, 2nd-Ball
- 1997 Rhythmic National Championships, Houston, Texas; 5th-AA, 2nd-rope, T1st-clubs, 8th-ribbon
- 1997 Rhythmic Challenge, Downers Grove, Ill.; 6th-AA
- 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials-Gymnastics, Boston, Mass.; 5th-AA
- 1996 Rhythmic National Championships, Athens, Ga.; 6th-AA, 4th-ball, 2nd-clubs
- 1996 Rhythmic Challenge, Downers Grove, Ill.; 8th-AA
- 1994 Rhythmic National Championships, Nassau County, N.Y.; 8th-AA, 7th-ribbon
- 1994 Rhythmic Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 8th-AA
- 1994 Coca-Cola National Championships, New York; 8th-AA
- 1993 Rhythmic World Championships Trials, Atlanta, Ga.; 7th-AA
- 1993 U.S. Olympic Festival, San Antonio, Texas; 7th-AA
- 1993 Coca-Cola Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs; T7th-AA, T4th-rope, 5th-ribbon
- 1990 Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs; 10th-AA
- 1989 Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs; 8th-AA
- 1989 U.S. Olympic Festival, Oklahoma City; 15th-AA